Saturday 18 March 2017

It is what it is

I was all set for what should be my last trip to the special place, but I managed to right off my car...  My fault, no one hurt.  Thankfully I had my priorities and with help from a good friend I made it to the boat yard, hitching a lift with Rich, top bloke!

It was raining when we got there but this had cleared by the time we set off.  After that it was glorious and a pleasure to be out for a day, a night and a day.  Conditions were pretty good too, if we can find some...

 Perfect setting to soothe the soul and get the shit out of my head.  Things could have been worse...


 Small victories




Another tough season comes to an end.  It is what it is, there's still nowhere else I'd rather spend my time.


I don't think I have any photos of my boat from the outside, apart from this one.  It's scruffy but I love it!

No comments: